“Painting is a smart maintenance decision”
Paint serves two functions, the first is protection. A good paint coating will keep sun and moisture away from the surface. The second purpose of paint is to beautify by giving the desired color and finish. It is our job to properly prepare the surface and apply the paint in order to provide both protection and beauty.
“Surface preparation is 90% of a paint job”
We scrape off the loose paint, putty the cracks, sand, prime and then paint. It is absolutely critical that the preliminary tasks are thoroughly performed. This ensures you of the longest lasting paint job possible. That’s why we call ourselves the “complete painting service.”
Drywall Doctor provides both exterior and interior painting services.
1. Power wash to provide a clean surface for the paint.
2. Scrape and sand to remove lose paint.
3. Fill voids and cracks in siding and trim, with the appropriate patching compound for the substrate.
4. Re-glaze windows.
5. Caulk where necessary.
6. Prime where necessary.
7. Apply top quality finish paint.
We paint your house with the highest quality paints and coatings. We use only the highest quality brands of exterior paint, with proven effectiveness against sun, rain, mildew, chipping and peeling.
1. Wash all areas that may cause adhesion problems.
2. Caulk and putty where ever necessary.
3. Perform minor drywall repairs.
4. Prime bare wood, drywall and stains.
5. Mask and protect floors, furniture and belongings.
6. Scrape and sand as necessary.
7. Apply top quality interior paint.
8. We also remove wallpaper.
We pay attention to detail, giving you a quality, professional job that you deserve. We protect your valuable non-painted surfaces, your carpet, flooring and furniture.
If you are in need of painters in Lufkin TX that can get the job done right the first time, call Drywall Doctor at (936) 225-1453 or make an online request and we’ll will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE!